Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Jess Yoakum House Concert Tour 2008

After five years of working at the leading institution for
contemporary music (thank you for the good times, Berklee), I have
decided to leave my day job!

Though I'm not yet sure of what the future holds for me in the long
term, I have decided to take advantage of my newfound freedom in the
interim, and book a national house concert tour! A big, big thank you
to the many of you who have already confirmed dates and opened up your
homes to welcome me... I look forward to getting on the road,
performing my new music, and hanging out with you all soon!

The tour will kick off in Arlington, MA on Saturday, September 27th
with an intimate house concert at the home of Rebekah Lea and Derek
Doyle. There are still tickets left for this show, though there is
limited space availability. So, please, email Rebekah at
lea.rebekah@gmail.com to reserve your seats now!

If you are unable to see that show, the last chance you'll have to
catch me before I leave the area is Saturday, 10/11 in Chelmsford, MA
at the Java Room, where I will be performing in their 5th anniversary
celebration. Details at http://www.thejavaroom.com/

I'm still finalizing the dates and route for the national tour, so look out
for dates on the website... and I'll send out an email once it's set.

Hope to see many of you soon!

No comments: